Monday, February 4, 2008

two scores on stars!

Two kinda big scores on stars, cementing my recent run of MTT dominance (at least by my own modest standards). First, I got seventh in the sunday $100 rebuy for over $6K the day after I got second in the tilt $100R for almost $14k - my third sunday $100R final table, although I've never broken fifth. Then, today, I took down 5th in the $50R, a tournament that I traditionally have not had much success in, giving me another $3k, making it a total of $23k over three days in big buyin rebuys. I made a questionable call as the short stack allin from my big blind with J9o against djk who pushed from the small blind with Q5o and I couldn't run well enough to beat him. Can't complain though of course. Looking forward to FTOPS - will post updates.

No comments: